Monday, December 29, 2014

Topic of The day : Me, My Husband & My Family L.O.V.E SHAKLEE

First of all just a lil sharing about SHAKLEE, it has in the industrial over then 50 years, 1960.(I was not even born in that time :p). 


The founder of SHAKLEE was -  Dr. Forrest C.-

SHAKLEE VITALEA , MULTIVITAMIN IS THE BEST & THE OLDEST VITAMIN IN THE WORLD.
The Chairman and CEO: Mr.Roger Barnett

Mr. Barnett is the Chairman and CEO of SHAKLEE Corporation. Founded in 1956, SHAKLEE is the number one natural nutrition and green cleaning products company in the U.S., with more than 1.2 million members and distributors in the U.S., Japan, Mexico, Malaysia, Canada, Taiwan, and China.In year 2000, SHAKLEE was the first company in the world to become Climate Neutral Certified to fully of set its carbon emissions.

for more info : http://www.shaklee.com (worldwide)or http://shaklee.com.my/(Malaysia)


How I come across abt this product?

In the year of 2014 is the year  for me as B2B ( Bride to be). Well we need to do a lots of preparation included inner beauty to!. I was surveying a lots of product to purchase for my unhealthy skin especially in my face (uneven skin tone, dark spot,pimples, rashes, oily) and for loss weight product. I know ...I know... you guys must be wondering there is a lots of product out there that i can just purchase and consume BUT i'm looking for a natural ingredients product with good sustainability (mother nature concern...)

While still searching, I meet my friend in a meeting so we were just having a casual conversation until drop into the supplement topic, from there she introduces me SHAKLEE and also a lil deep conversation about building own Multilevel Business! hehehehehe . At 1st i wasn't that interested until i found out the testimonial and i asked my mum about this brand, guess what she told me that she used to bought for me when i was a child > see i took it when i was child of course i cant remember> 

I contacted my lovely friend named Husna, & asked the price for Vitamin E & ESP guess what! OMG so expensive thats what i reply her back.... Well after she explain to me :

 RM? = 180 capsules = 2-4 months, so its worthy 
RM? = 850g = 1-2 months, so its worthy 

* Made from naturally ingredients with more than 83000 test been done to insure product quality, It has published over 100 scientific papers in respected journals.

Well why still waiting GRAB it ! yeah lucky me bought it! Happy for me...

So consuming a week for Vitamin E does sees the changes not big but a tiny! My notty pimples are getting lesser! (sorry no pic for my the changes my cell phone RIP huhu...huhuh....) 

1 week : lesser pimples
2 months : fairer skin, lesser dark spot, rashes are gone 4ever 

 ESP, took it for a month loss 2 kg and my skin is fairer, smoother, no more gastric attacking me! 

1st person who notice my changes was my lovely mummy , my fiance then only other ex-colleague.....  

Wont you be happy if you got changes that you wanted??

Wont you be happy to pay a price that the supplement can be used for months??

 Wont you be happy that the supplement that you bought not only to be taken daily but can be used as masker???Ye Masker, it save some cost!  especially in this kinda economical era... 

Wont you be happy that you love your body,your self, your life and your love ones by taking good supplement to stay healthy???

Wont you be happy that you supported the sustainability mother nature???

 I am happy especially to look gorgeous on my Wedding Day and my everyday living life.  

Well you can just buzz me if you wanna knw abt this product or consultancy regarding it ... Dont be shy .....psstt 4 your info .... do you know JLO also consume SHAKLEE :) 







     queensara3142@gmail.com
                                                           SID : 1121627
                                                           017-4883430
                                                           We chat : sarafizz


No comments:

Post a Comment