Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Fairy Tale MAGIC!

1st of all im gonna summerise abt me,mylife and my husband.
I'm Sara, 27 My husband Fizz 28 we married this year 2014 heheheh newlyweds lol
I meet him in a course that held in Penang, Malaysia
We date abt 6 months 
Engage abt 3 years
Married : 10 months

Meeting him is like a fairy tale hehehe he is da hero, why??
Ok here the story starts: the course that we attended ends very late and i dont have transport and it was raining day, so he offered to send me home heheheh ...but in the same time he forget that he didnt brought his wallet with him! hahahahah kinda funny but he did manage to send me home!!!!!

There is so many path that we been through the sweet,salty,sour,spicy,savory ect... but all that gave us the experience of life and more mature. My man is a funny guy,loving, caring,sweet,soft spoken, chef @ home.... 
#No one in this world live a life without path.


My husband is a person that doesn't take any supplements only medicine from clinic/hospital  (if he is ill) and he don't care of taking it and hates tablets / capsule!! I'm the opposite of him... Oh he only will take the selected vegetables n fruits! no milk! and water ! OMG that bad man! How i persuade him to take supplement still he will say NO! hahahahahahaha .....

This how the fairy tales of Magic happens; The marriage that we knot with the man that we loved right! so of course we want our husband to be healthy and avoid any deceases am I right??? of course more over the era that we lived with high technologies that produce unhealthy food!!

So here it happens, my Man he was sick flu cough and he went to clinic for treatment. Well he got his medication and still he is no recover at all! hehehe here's the wife plays the role hihihihi, What i did was i gave him 2 tablets of SHAKLEE Vitamin C! surprisingly he eat! ahaks!!!! hehehehe, at 1st he told me no function at all, so i was afraid he will stop taking(coz he already consume 2 days)! guess what he did asked me:

Man: "where is the medicine u gave me" ?
Sara: Which medicine & I didn't gave u and medications 
Man: The  SHAKLEE's one
Sara: hahahaha Dear thats not medicine thats the supplyment called Vitamin C
Man: Can I have it ? course my flu getting better 
Sara: Alhamdullilah praise to ALLAH, yes of course
Man: Its not that hard to consume and it doesn't have funny smells or taste  
Sara: In that case consume everyday, I love you thats y I care abt you
Man: consume everyday?? hurmmm can but with 1 condition! 
Sara:  ok whats that???
Man: I need you to prepare for me every morning, sweet heart
Sara: owhhh thats small matter I'll do anything for you my Love as long you stay healthy 


  Moral of the fairy tale story is that human can be change but it takes time, and if you care and love your family please give them supplement to take everyday to avoid any sickness.

#Stay healthy 
#Stay happy 
#  Love Shaklee
# Affordable comes with = Quality +Quantity 

I'm a registered SHAKLEE  Independent Distributor, Penang
4 more info pls contact me, dont be shy 
In Sya ALLAH . 





No comments:

Post a Comment