Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BOSSY, Senior vs Junior in OFFICe SiTuaTion

Hello guys...

Today I'm going to share tips/advice 


In this metropolitan world everyone is chasing for career & high post, it is a good and healthy challenges among humans. The world is always moving forward & sames goes for educations. Those days if graduate from high school is qualify to work and to get promotions if there is good improvement that can lead the organization to gain more profit. 


Then after few decades, more upgrades into higher educations like certificates, diplomas are more qualify to get better post/salary (not all organization are looking into it). But current era are looking forward in qualifications instead of experiences. I've meet and work with different kind of officer and managers, and they have different intelligent,attitude,mind set, and spiritual of positive & negative.


All of the way my working experience its normal for me to have a Bossy, favoritism,Egoist, kind of manager/officer as long as i'm doing my task without mixing all the work politics I'm doing very well and fine.I believe you guys might facing the same experience or more worse than mine too.

I've gain experience in holding a leader task and I've manage it well & I'm proud of myself (not boosting around) I have 3 different areas and different kinds of staff ages in my department that I have to manage it. At first it hard cause I don't have any experience but when I move on daily I've realize that its just to think and work smart via the humanities in our self. From there on I've manage to adapt it and lead my team work towards producing a good outcome. 


I've leave the job due to my father's illness and I need to help my mum to takes care of him. Nowadays leaders are not same as those days, coz nowadays leader only knows to do paper work but cant manage staff and they are graduate in young age without any experience. (that is sad actually). This is what my opinion regarding A Good Leader that Leads:


A Leader who Leads :
Is A leader who can manage both task : Main task & managing Staff.
A good leader is smart in decision making that will give positive effects to a organizations
A good leader also will not the attitude of Favoritism between the staff
A good leader is also will prove the words given to all the staff
A good leader also will fairly and equally treat the staff well
A good leader gives order by its authority not taking orders from the seniority staff.
A good leader is smart and helpful to manage an organization.
A good Leader also will make sure there is teamwork 
A Leader also will smartly distribute the work task to all the staff
A Leader also will keep good contact between the staff (not creating the staff as enemies & trying very hard to stopping them from work)

 #Are you A leader that can Lead?

  If you have a opinion or would like to share can just drop down in comments :) #sharing is caring 


LEAD ur staff towards creating a successful organization

Bring the joy in your organization to create happy and postie aura in it 








No comments:

Post a Comment