Monday, October 13, 2014

BAWANG MERAH RESTUARANT ...

Holla & Good Day  Everybody..
#Foodies#Delicious 

Last weekend I went for a family gathering/mini vacation (visit my aunt) in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
So my aunt brought all of us for lunch in one of the Malay food restaurant in Subang Jaya. My aunt was telling me this restaurant is always pack/full house and if you don't go early then its hard to get table and the food might finish fast (interesting right :) I was curious about the menu that they goin to serve!

Address : 12A Jalan SS 12/1B (bet Jalan SS 12/1 & Jalan SS12/1C), 47500 Subang Jaya,Selangor, Malaysia
Contact number : 03-56216100

 Lunch Time Story 
We reach there about 12pm-1pm ++ lucky we got a table for us, so we order the with rice
The dish that we order : Beef with Black soya sauce. Gravy light spicy Chicken, Spinach fired with chili and shrimp paste, Fried Salted Fish, Fresh cucumber, some fresh salad, & Spicy shrimp paste (sambal belacan)
Drinks we had order : Lime juice, Milo Ice, warm water. The price is worth and seriously 100% recommended! you guys should try it, the food is marvelous.

Tea Time Story 
2nd time we came back! but this time is to try their tea time foods. They have varieties of choice but we came late so we had Currypuff, Sago with coconut, Donuts,Shrimp Fritters ,Seri Muka,Kuih Kaswi,
Drinks : Teh tarik kurang manis.

I definitely will go there if I'm in Subang Jaya!
I admire they way the kept clean the restaurant
The staff there was so friendly and soft spoken
The food was delicious
The beverages is less sweet
The environment is so clam & cozy

                                BAWANG MERAH RESTUARANT




No comments:

Post a Comment