Sunday, September 14, 2014

My China Trip Experience

Bismillahirahmanirahim..

Assalamualaikum & Holla Uolls 

Ini my 1st time buat blog & Alhamdullilah berjaya selepas beberapa kali mencubanya. 
untuk permulaan ini saya nak sharing la tentang "My Travel Journey to Beijing 2013"

My trip to Beijing is on working purpose, I was selected to do some marketing & promotions. 
I was there about 4 days 3 nights its around October 2013. I'm really excited when my name is chosen for this trip. So whats next ?, preparations of course;
1.Check Blacklist  
2. Passport to do
3. Personal Details 
4. Flights booking , Hotels, & Insurance registration (did by my officer :p) 
5. Homework - review back the things that wanted to market, 
6 . Google around for the enviromental, foodies,plc to visit as well
7. Briefing b4 fly with another 2 candidates 
8. Stock- food like biscuits, Hot Chocolate (its was middle of changing to winter)
9. ITS PACKING TIME heheh love and hates (coz too many stuff wanna pack)
10. Taking order time ( owhh F&F sure nak suruh pesan beli brg)

Its time to fly being at the Penang International Airport @ 5.30am, PEN-KUL-BJS
Going time by Air Asia
Reaching Beijing was quite early an hours its was 2am midnight, then we get a cab and cost about RM140 form  BJS airport to hotel... 
Hospitality  was superb!  Continental Grand Hotel Beijing
Promotions & Marketing was held @ China National Convention Centre ,
Halal F & B  : Suggested to try Dong Lai Shun Restaurant (the price are cheap 2 coz its worth with the food they served!  for 4pax RM200++).here are the address No.198 Wangfujing StreetBeijingChina (Tian'anmen / Wangfujing)  . the hot pot food was awesome havent found so delicious hot pot /steamboat yet in my life..       
 
Otw to the Convention Centre
Along the road 


 Geting on the train @ subway was fun and the ticket price its around rm2 per destiantion. (thats what i paid and fun getting on), I've manage to visit Wangfujing Street, manage to buy surveniers from the street (must bargain!!) A set pearl necklaces for my mum and Ti bits! they have Halal tibbits conner as well so its not hard to find halal food just need to asked!

 UOLLS should also try the BBQ Lamb spicy wow! Awsome memang tak pernah makn lagi kat Malaysia!   

And  the candied fruits on stick its like heaven , rasanya : sweet in the outside but sour in the inside!!
Well then got to leave Beijing d, huhuhuhu its sad coz so many place
havent manage to visit!, yalor named also working purpose. So leaving beijing with memories and flying high with Malaysia Airlines.

Thats all from me , but uolls got anthing awsome can also share with me ya ......

No comments:

Post a Comment